Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello

Life stays busy, but I am finding that my body and expectations are adapting to that. I've adjusted to the sleeping six or less hours per night thing, and I feel that the Lord has been very good to me in that. I don't feel nearly as tired as I expected to feel with little sleep. In fact, I am more tired if I get a night with 8 hours of sleep. Go figure.

I really ought to be studying for anatomy or cleaning right now, but I figured I would say hello. (Besides, I studied for a long time last night - and cleaned too!)

Well, that's all for now, folks!

Toodles.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hope your studies are going well. Hope your work situation will be OK too.

Mom to Anyone said...

Love you, little girl. Hope you have a great week. Wish I could help you study. I will be praying for sure!