Monday, May 12, 2008

More pictures

We've had so much rain this spring, for which I am so grateful. I hope that we do not have a drought! This tree root was filled up with water. I thought it was very pretty.



Ok, don't laugh but I think these are so much fun! I try to show little kids how these whirl in the air only to have them respond with blank stares or "I already know." I guess I'm just easily entertained!


Since it's spring outside, I wanted it to be spring indoors too. These flowers brighten up my living room. They are fabric, so they don't smell pretty, but they will last longer!


I made this wreath for my front door for spring/summer. I thought it turned out well. I had made one for Valentines Day and I hope to make one for Fall and one for Christmas.

3 comments:

momawake said...

The top two pics are great "Noticing Project" pictures.
http://noticingproject.wordpress.com/

You did a nice job on the wreath. The colors are pretty together.

Amy said...

I really like that wreath! Looks like something Mom would like too.

Mom to Anyone said...

Spring is wonderful. For the record, I like twirly birds too. They are so much fun to toss and watch!