Monday, May 26, 2008

Greetings

Hello to all of you wonderful people who read my blog. I have no idea what I am going to write to you today but I thought it was time for a new post. Life continues on. Busy. Busy. Busy. I was talking to a friend today about the common idea that "I have more time than I have money." He remarked that he had the opposite problem: more money than he had time. I seem to be in short supply of both commodities. Heh. No time, no money. That makes life simple, don't you think?

No, really though, life is good. Though in short supply of both time and money, I don't seem to ever need to go without anything I need. It is helpful to remember that the Lord gives to us what we need.

3 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Thanks for posting. It always produces a connected feeling when there is a new post=)

Mom said...

Last time I tried to comment it would not accept the same password that I use for all blogging, so this is another attempt. I agree with mom to anyone - bloging helps me feel connected too.

lissa said...

That's for sure girl.... with not much time or money it keeps things simple.... :)
I loved talking to you the other day!! You're an awesome friend.. :)
love you, have a supremely awesome day! ;)