Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wow! It's been a while!

So, yeah, I've been a little busy, can you tell? Today is my day off, and I thought I'd grab a little computer time to say hello!

Life is busy, busy. I am taking summer classes and trying to work more hours during the summer than I am able during the school year. That makes for long, stressful, draining weeks. But - it's almost over. I have five and a half weeks left for this summer class and then I will be done with classes until the Fall semester begins at the end of August. I am very much looking forward to my classes then. I will be taking a beginning chemistry class and an anatomy class, both of which I am very excited about. The speech class is not my favorite idea, but it is required, so I thought I'd better get it out of the way. Heh.

So, that's my life in a nutshell. Now I must hurry back to it. The house won't clean itself, you know!

4 comments:

Mom said...

If you were to ask me, which you didn't, taking chemistry sounds like a lot of brain exercise to me! I would have a bit of a problem being excited about it, but of course, I am not planning on being a nurse either. Anatomy sounds just a little bit better, but not much. Both together would make my brain explode! I am so glad that your brain power is young and strong. Hope the next 5 weeks go quickly, but not so quickly that you cannot get all the work done.

Mom to Anyone said...

Makes me miss you. We could memorize all those anatomy terms together - just like the pharmacy tech cert. test. Love!

Dad to anyone said...

Just remember your mothers memory is not what it use to be....

The Boring One said...

Hah, Hah, Daddy. You're so funny! I didn't know you had your own blogger identity! Very cool!