Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Resurrecting the Boring Corner

How to write that resurrecting post?? I’ve been wanting to blog again. I considered creating a whole new blog, but I decided just to clean up and revamp the old one. The last time I posted here was in 2010. My world has changed so much since then. I live in a different city, and I do different things. My circle of friends has widened. I’m a graduate student now, in the biomedical sciences. I love that, but it doesn’t have much room for creative writing. Scientific writing is, well, boring. (But please, don’t tell any scientists...) My purpose in resurrecting the blog is primarily to have a creative outlet. Mostly, I’ll be posting anecdotes from life and musings over the church, God’s Word, and the Christian lifestyle. The occasional science-y tidbit might find its way here as well. Welcome, Merry Christmas, and check back soon for updates!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it.

Jim Rodenbeck said...

I am also looking forward to reading your thoughts!